FREE UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £100
Profile Extra Coarse Cut Paste Compound
Our “liquid sand paper”, Profile Extra is a coarse, water-based cutting compound designed for aggressive compounding on tough resins and gel coats. It removes P600 dry sanding marks from most substrates, leaving a relatively low gloss finish. It is often used in the first stage of a two-step polishing process when high gloss is required.
- Efficient in action – extra coarse cut for rapid removal of deeper scratch marks from around P600
- Strong and effective – good for use on hard surfaces such as composites, moulds or old gelcoats
- Lower gloss effect – leaves a low level shine in comparison to many other compounds, making it suitable for use on stone and granite effect items or in the first stage of a two step finishing process
- Durable results – contains no added fillers, giving a permanent finish with no risk of die-back
- Safe solutions – water based with low VOC content for safer working and easier clean-up
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.